Clearview PIONEER 750
Large wood stove
The VISION 750 is the largest stove in our range.
It’s classic proportions and high heat output makes it the ideal stove for larger rooms, halls and open plan areas.
The illustration shows a High Canopy 750 in our original show rooms where it was effortlessly heating a space 12m x 6m open to a ridge height of 6m.
- 14kW heat output.
- Two large Clearview double glazed doors that give an impressive view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustments on uneven hearths.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Large hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle on the Flat Top and Low Canopy version.
- Takes up to 18 inch Logs.
- 3 yrs Manufacturers Guarantee
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment you decor.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- External air system, for a direct connection to an outside air supply.
- Optional top or rear flue outlet.
- Smoke Control Kit (cannot be retro fitted)Details
Heat Output: 3kW to 14kW
Weight: 182 – 193kg (without Boiler)
Flue Outlet: 175mm (7”)
Boiler Options: 10,000Btu. (Domestic)
Connections: A & D
Connections: A,B,C & E
Connections: A,B,C & E
Max. Log Length 450mm (18”) approx.
From £1,782 inc VAT
For Quality, Personalised Service
& Specialist Advice Call Us:
Helston: 01326 572 878
Truro: 01872 520 010
Quality, Personalised Service
If you choose a Wendron Stoves engineer to install your stove then you have the confidence that he is HETAS qualified. As such, his work is guaranteed and safe.
We have worked in the stove industry for over 30 years, so we like to think we have intimate knowledge of our industry.
So when you come to us for help, you can be assured that we will give you the highest quality advice together with superb customer service.