The Clearview 400p is the same high performance stove as the Pioneer 400 but with the added feature of an integral plinth. It is supper clean burning, highly controllable with long burn times, air tight and well constructed from the finest materials.
- 5kW heat output.
- One double-glazed door that gives an uninterrupted view of the flames.
- Clearview hot air-wash system for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draft and down draft air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting super clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel grate, for easy lighting and rapid response.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Solid brass knobs and door handles.
- All “wear and tear” stove parts are easily replaceable making maintenance comparatively effortless.
- Stainless steel ash pan for long life and easy ash removal.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustments on uneven hearths.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Hotplate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Takes up to 10 inch logs.
- 3 yrs Manufacturers Guarantee
- Available in a range of seven colours to compliment your decor.
- External air box or external air plinth, for a direct connection to an outside air supply.
- Satin chrome door handles and fittings.
- Optional top or rear flue outlet.
- Smoke Control Kit (cannot be retro fitted)
- Heat Shield for stove and connecting flue to reduce clearances to combustibles
Heat Output 1kW to 5kW
Weight 100 kgs (without boiler)
Flue Outlet 150mm (6”)
Boiler Options 8,000Btu
Max. Log Length 250mm (10”) approx.
From £1145.00 inc VAT
For Quality, Personalised Service
& Specialist Advice Call Us:
Helston: 01326 572 878
Truro: 01872 520 010
Quality, Personalised Service
If you choose a Wendron Stoves engineer to install your stove then you have the confidence that he is HETAS qualified. As such, his work is guaranteed and safe.
We have worked in the stove industry for over 30 years, so we like to think we have intimate knowledge of our industry.
So when you come to us for help, you can be assured that we will give you the highest quality advice together with superb customer service.